Abiding by the 2009/136/CE Directive, developed in our Law by the second section of Article 22 of the Society Services Law, and following the guidelines by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you thoroughly about the usage we make on our website.
We call cookies the small files which are recorded on the browser used by each visitor to our website, so the server can remember the user’s visit later on when our contents are accessed again. This information does not reveal any identity or personal data and does not access any content kept on your PC, but does allow our system to identify you as an individual user that has already visited our website previously, surfed some pages, etc., and also allows to keep your personal preferences and technical information such as, for example, the visits you make or the specific pages you may visit.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the User with a faster access to the selected Services.
Should you not wish the cookies to be saved on your explorer or prefer to receive information each time a cookie asks to be installed, you may set up your navigation options, so it works this way. Most browsers allow to manage cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks the user to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser could also include the possibility to select with each detail the cookies you want to install on your computer. More precisely, the user can normally accept some of the following options:
- Reject cookies on specific sites;
- Reject third parties’ cookies;
- Accept cookies as not persistent (they will be deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the browser to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies which have been installed on your computer, you can set up the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to set up the most used browsers on the following routes:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or the browser’s help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customized Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla supportor the brower’s help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Contents Settings. For more information, check Google support or the brower’s help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or the browser’s help.
Regarding third parties’ cookies, those which are not from our website, we cannot hold any responsibility for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include. Therefore, the information we offer is just referring to the source.
Hereunder we carefully inform you about the cookies that might be installed from our website. Depending on your browser, all or part of them might be installed.
This Cookies Policy can be modified depending on lawful or reglementary demands, or to adapt that policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Thus, we advise the Users to check it periodically.
When important changes were made on this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified whether on the website or by an email sent to the registered Users.